Tuesday, August 26, 2014

22 Week Apt

Had my 22 week apt. last week. I am now almost 23 weeks.  Things went good, babies heart rate was 150+, my blood pressure was good. I have gained 9 lbs so far. We talked about my Ultrasound, everything was good except for the fact that her cord connects to the placenta very close to a venous lake. Which is essentially a blood clot or pool of blood on the placenta. Its not abnormal to have venous lakes but it can be a issue if you have a low lying placenta (I don't, mine is up at the top of my uterus) or if the cord is close to one....Well that's our current issue. I will have a follow up ultrasound @ 29 weeks to check on the placenta and cord and depending the results of that ultrasound we might have to see a MFM doctor.  Dr. Bell told me not to worry and that its usually not an issue but that's easier said than done. Thankfully we have a Doppler and I can hear her h/b whenever I want and she moves like crazy so that's always a good feeling :-)

I went to the premiere peek place downtown and got some pics of baby A. :-) She is just too damn cute! She was face down for her and she had her hands up by her face most of the time but we still got a few pics. My belly is growing, we have most of the essentials bought, and I started a diaper stash. I have been in touch with some blood cord banking companies, we will decide if this is something we do in the next few weeks.

I go back 9/26 for my glucose test and a shot of RhoGAM.

Induction booked for 12/19!!

Here are a few pics

Ultrasound 19 weeks (left)    21 weeks (right)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment